1. Your name as it will appear on the ballot:
2. The office for which you are running:
Clark County Commissioner
3. Why you are running for this office:
I am invested in Clark County. I have a sincere desire to see Clark County improve for ALL of its citizens regardless of location, income, livelihood, or political affiliation.
4. What makes you the best candidate for this office:
I will bring fresh ideas and new energy to our county government improving community culture while building bridges in many aspects.
5. What are your credentials and qualifications for the office you are seeking:
Lifelong resident, Locally educated, Advocate, Small business owner, Wife, and Mother
6. What are the most important goals you plan to focus on as you campaign and when you are elected:
As a Clark County Commissioner my job will be to improve infrastructure and safety for our residents. In addition I will seek out solutions to problems our community faces across the board and the aisle.
7. WIN members may want to help on your campaign
Contact info: Tracey Tackett, Candidate
Phone: (937) 360-3431
Donations for marketing materials, Volunteer at events, Sharing information through email and mailers to friends, Canvassing, Join us at Meet and Greets
Endorsements and additional information
The importance of the American Union is an example of a democratic value that I proudly support. Collectively they provide an opportunity for both men and women employees a stronger united voice when advocating for better working conditions, pay, and benefits. They continue to hold employers accountable to treat employees with dignity and respect. I am proud to have the endorsements of the The Springfield Professional Firefighters, The United Autoworkers, and The Springfield Police Patrolmen's Association. I am also endorsed by The Matriots PAC who advocate and work toward a more balanced form of government by increasing women represented in politics.